We are pleased to announce the release of PhonePad 5.18.0 Server Update, which is available for immediate download.
Changes and Fixes
- ADDED – Messages automatically forwarded from another user will display <fwd> in the message Subject.
- IMPROVED – If you start PhonePadRun accidentally it will start PhonePad and then close itself.
- FIXED – Permissions errors on startup of PhonePad.
- FIXED – Error when auto forwarding messages to another user.
- FIXED – Tabbing from Caller list wasn’t working in phone messages.
- Various minor fixes and improvements.
Please note: Server Updates must be installed on your Server or Host PC, not your workstation (unless your workstation is also the Host PC) – they cannot be installed directly on your workstations. Make sure all users are logged out of PhonePad as the PhonePad Server will be stopped during the update and then restarted once it has completed. Workstations will be automatically updated when PhonePad 5 Workstation is started on each workstation.
Important: When downloading and installing an update from your My PhonePad account, make sure it’s actually the update and not the server setup program. The update will update your database whereas the setup program will overwrite it with a blank database.
You can download the update from your My PhonePad account or by using the Application Update option on the System Admin menu in PhonePad 5.
These updates are available for both fully licensed users and trial users.
Please contact Support if you have any problems or questions.