A new version of MessageSender is now available. Version 5.06 has the following changes:
- Added option for deleting individual queue items.
- Added temp folder edit field.
- Increased refresh timer.
- Fixed display issues.
- Expanded activity log messages for processing messages to identify message type and transport mechanisms.
- Blank lines were being added to email recipient lists where there were blank lines entered in the PhonePad redirection option – FIXED.
- Added encoding options to the service for use in the future. No options were added to MessageSender Manager.
- Added check to make sure that the ForwardQueue table exists.
- Improved error trapping.
- Added unique error code for each exception.
- Fixed issue where email recipients were sometimes not being added correctly.
If you are upgrading from a previous version of MessageSender 5, you will need to stop and uninstall the MessageSender service (this can be done in MessageSender Manager) on your network before upgrading to the new version.