We are pleased to announce the release of PhonePad 5.17.2 Server Update, which is available for immediate download.
Changes and Fixes
- ADDED – An email field has been added to the phone message form to allow the caller’s email address to be displayed and/or edited. This field is optional and can be enabled or disabled via the Label Editor.
- MOVED – The checkbox that controls whether or not the Date or Birth field appears on the phone message form has been moved from System Rules to the Label Editor.
- IMPROVED – The tabs in the Label Editor have been replaced with a scrollable area, making it easier to access the Label fields for editing.
- IMPROVED – A number of new shortcuts have been added and existing shortcuts changed.
- FIXED – Added missing fields to reports.
- FIXED – Direct printing issues.
- FIXED – The Add Folder option was disabled for Personal and Public folders when the top folder node was selected.
- FIXED – “Index Out of Bounds” error would sometimes occur when saving an Outgoing message.
- FIXED – Date of Birth field on the phone message form not saving selected date.
- Various minor fixes and improvements.
Please note: Server Updates must be installed on your Server or Host PC, not your workstation (unless your workstation is also the Host PC) – they cannot be installed directly on your workstations. Make sure all users are logged out of PhonePad as the PhonePad Server will be stopped during the update and then restarted once it has completed. Workstations will be automatically updated when PhonePad 5 Workstation is started on each workstation.
Important: When downloading and installing an update from your My PhonePad account, make sure it’s actually the update and not the server setup program. The update will update your database whereas the setup program will overwrite it with a blank database.
You can download the update from your My PhonePad account or by using the Application Update option on the System Admin menu in PhonePad 5.
These updates are available for both fully licensed users and trial users.
Please contact Support if you have any problems or questions.