We are pleased to announce the release of PhonePad 5.22.2 Server Update, which is available for immediate download.
Changes in This Release:
* ADDED – Email columns to Address Book.
* FIXED – Truncation error for Title field in Address Book.
* FIXED – New message notifications when there are no new messages.
* FIXED – Connection errors due to temp folder settings on server.UPDATED – Log Viewer now captures trace logs.
* UPDATED – Rewrote logging system and included log queuing to improve performance and prevent errors that were occurring on some systems.
* UPDATED – Database engine to 2.26 Build 2.
* Various minor fixes and improvements.
Please note: Server Updates must be installed on your Server or Host PC, not your workstation (unless your workstation is also the Host PC) – they cannot be installed directly on your workstations. Make sure all users are logged out of PhonePad as the PhonePad Server will be stopped during the update and then restarted once it has completed. Workstations will be automatically updated when PhonePad 5 Workstation is started on each workstation.
Important: When downloading and installing an update from your My PhonePad account, make sure it’s actually the update and not the server setup program. The update will update your database whereas the setup program will overwrite it with a blank database.
You can download the update from your My PhonePad account or by using the Application Update option on the System Admin menu in PhonePad 5.
These updates are available for both fully licensed users and trial users.
Please contact Support if you have any problems or questions.