So you’re minding your own business, running your business, when one day you suddenly discover that the software you have been happily using for years to log your phone calls and manage your phone messages will soon be no more.
If you are a PHONEslips user then that was probably you we heard screaming.
So what now?
There’s probably no point hanging on to software that is now only partly functional, and that may stop working altogether after future Windows updates.
Time to look for a PHONEslips alternative, I guess.
Well if you’re reading this then lucky you! You actually found your PHONEslips alternative!
Good work. Well done.
I’d like to introduce you to your new best friend: PhonePad.
PHONEslips and PhonePad are similar in so many ways, and quite different in others.
For instance, the things that they can do are quite similar, but they are done in completely different ways.
Don’t let that scare you though.
PhonePad is pretty friendly. And with it’s modern, clean user interface you should be able to get used to it quickly.
Have a look at the help files (available on your computer and online) and you will see lots of screenshots and step-by-step instructions.
And then there’s the stack of video tutorials online that show you exactly how to do things the PhonePad way.
Here are some key PhonePad features:
- Log Phone Calls Fast. With it’s built-in time saving features like auto-complete, you’re able to log phone calls quickly.
- Your Inbox. Each user’s messages are located in their personal Inbox. Messages are color-coded and feature status icons so that it’s easy for you to identify each messages’ status.
- Sent folder. A copy of all messages you log are stored in the Sent folder.
- Organize yourself with folders. Create multiple levels of folders to organize your messages. There are personal, public and group folders.
- Follow Up Tools. Comprehensive follow up tools enable you to keep a complete history of all phone calls for every client. They also ensure that calls are returned on time, every time.
- Reminders. Never forget to follow up a call or do a task.
- Searching. The extensive search tools enable you to find any message quickly. Search by caller, company, phone number and so on, or search within the message text. Whole words, or partial, it doesn’t matter. You’ll find it.
- Access Multiple Inboxes. Get access to other user Inboxes.
- Management Tools. Performance statistics, graphs, reports, etc. give you an overall view of every phone message, and can help you identify any bottlenecks.
- Address Book. The full blown Address Book can retain a tremendous amount of details about your clients.
- Form Customization. Don’t like some of the labeling on the message forms? Well change them with the special editor.
- Automatic Message Forwarding. Have your messages automatically forwarded to you by email, SMS and Pushover. Or send them manually.
- Remote Access. Login to PhonePad over the Internet from any location outside of your network.
- Zero Configuration. PhonePad’s Auto Discovery means there’s no need to point workstations to the server’s location.
There are so many more features – too many to list here.
Just in case you didn’t know, we have a 60 day free trial so you can try PhonePad first.
Have a look at the special offer we have for PHONEslips users looking for a PHONEslips alternative: https://www.cybercom-software.com/pages/phoneslipsoffer
Did you know we provide free email support? And did you know that we have been developing and supporting software for nearly 25 years?